|Mob Wives Chicago -- Leah's dad makes cheesecakes for everyone in the neighborhood! Credit:VH1|
Highlights and Bonus Scenes - "Beer Muscles" Nora and Renee discuss the fight from Girls' Night and decide to hear from the horse's mouth and invite Pia to join the conversation.
* "No Closure" Nora is on the path to finding the body of her deceased father and she decides to take Renee along for the ride.
* "John Doe" Nora feels betrayed when she discovers that her sister gave permission to bury her father's body once it was returned to the funeral director.
* Nora and Renee discuss the fight from Girls' Night and decide to hear from the horse's mouth and invite Pia to join the conversation.
* Living with Dad - Leah is single and still living with her dad, 'Wolf', and loves it (he makes cheesecakes for everyone in the neighborhood!)
* "Making Amends?" Pia and Christina comes face to face after the fight. Can they work through this after the fist fight?
DESCRIPTION: The fight at The Wit takes an even uglier turn, and after it's over Christina finds herself not only on the outs with her former best friend Pia, but also shunned by Renee and Nora. Shaken up, Christina seeks advice from Leah on how to deal with the aftermath. After some tough talk, Christina decides to confront Nora and Pia. Equally shocked and hurt by the behavior of her friend, Pia struggles to make sense of it all while continuing to fend off the badgering of an increasingly hostile and judgmental Renee. Meanwhile, Renee is confronted by an old nemesis of her own, her ex-husband who is seeking sole custody of her youngest daughter, Isabella. And, as she begins her journey to find out the truth behind her father's mysterious death and burial, Nora offers emotional support to both, Renee and Pia, with mixed results.