Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Barney, Gretchen Rossi, and Alexis Bellino welcome brunette Heather Dubrow, a former actress and now stay-at-home mother of four, who's married to a prominent Newport Beach plastic surgeon.
Watch previews of Season 7 below!
- Still in the process of divorcing Donn, Vicki puts her house up for sale and introduces the wives to Brooks, her new Southern boyfriend. Vicki is happy and in love, but her kids and some of the women worry that Vicki is moving too fast with a man they barely know. Vicki's problems don't stop there when she learns that daughter Briana not only faces the possibility of cancer, but also delivers shocking news.
- On the precipice of finalizing her divorce from her ex-husband, Tamra readies herself to move forward with boyfriend Eddie, who wants to take their relationship to the next level. But with so much change in her life and her new-found sense of freedom, Tamra is torn between jumping in head first or taking it slow.
- Longtime foes Tamra and Gretchen finally try to bury the hatchet and begin a blossoming friendship. But this unlikely twosome threatens Tamra's relationship with best friend, Vicki, and Gretchen's romance with boyfriend, Slade.
- Gretchen daringly takes to the stage as a singer and dancer with the Pussycat Dolls. And her relationship with Slade is strained when he can't let go of the past and continues to battle with Tamra and Vicki.
- Alexis gets a job as a correspondent with a local morning news show, contributing to test the boundaries of independence from her husband, Jim. As Tamra and Gretchen become closer, Alexis' tight bond with Gretchen begins to crumble as Alexis stands to lose the only ally she has in this group of women.