Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant, and Affordable Entertaining [Hardcover]
Lisa Vanderpump (Author)
Lisa Vanderpump has become the breakout star of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Her unique mix of sparkling glamour and down-to-earth style has appealed to thousands of fans. On the show, viewers can see her hosting dinner parties and running her popular Beverly Hills restaurant Villa Blanca with what can best be termed “easy elegance.” Now Lisa shares her tips and tricks for creating the perfect gathering: whether you’re hosting a cozy winter dinner for six, throwing a poolside BBQ, or just hanging out with your closest friends, Lisa has just the menu and entertaining hints that will make it both simple AND divine.
Lisa offers simple décor ideas and more than 50 recipes in mix-and-match menus for any kind of “Day”, including:
• Cozy Days: Wintry days, rainy days, snuggle-in days
• Sexy Days: Intimate Dinners for 2020 by the fireside or by candlelight
• Days to Impress: Formal dinners fit for friends, heads of state..or when the boss comes to dine.
• Holidays: Celebrations, English Christmas, New Year’s, Anniversaries
• Sunny Days: Picnics, Pool Parties, and Barbecues
• Lazy Days: Informal Get-togethers, lunches, having the girlfriends over
• Darling Days: Tea parties, baby showers and kids’ parties
• Frantic Days: 10-minute meals to whip up from pantry staples
About the Author
Lisa Vanderpump is the witty and charming Brit on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She was born and raised in London, and lived in the South of France for a number of years before moving to California. She owns two restaurants: Villa Blanca, which has been called “the sexiest restaurant” in Beverly Hills and Sur in West Hollywood. She is known for her passion for style and entertaining, and writes a monthly column in Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine. Married to her husband Ken for almost 30 years, she has two grown children. The most famous member of her family is her pup Gigolo (Giggy), who has his own agent at Creative Arts Agency.