Jersey's back! Watch The Real Housewives of New Jersey "In the Name of the Father" Season 3 Episode 1 - A baby's blessed day becomes a nightmare when Teresa and her family arrive at the reception.PREMIERE: Monday May 16, 9 pm The premiere episode ushers in the drama as the newest Housewives, Melissa (Teresa's sister-in-law) and Kathy (Teresa's cousin) prepare for a family christening. Jacqueline's feelings of guilt and frustration boil over when her lunch with Ashley goes sour. A surprise outing with her sons, Albie and Chris, leaves Caroline in tears. Meanwhile Teresa focuses on saving her family from financial ruin one tortellini recipe at a time with her latest cookbook. A baby's blessed day becomes a nightmare when Teresa and her family arrive at the reception.
|Jay Mohr Blogs RHONJ for Bravo. Credit: Bravo|
Empty Nests and Raging Bulls
Jay Mohr offers a comedian's take on Episode 1.
Wow. Just wow. I cannot believe what I just watched. The season premiere of The Real Housewives of New Jersey was off the charts entertaining tonight. Kudos to Bravo for finding such amazing (and somewhat scary) new cast members for its third season. In my opinion Teresa Giudice's brother, Joe Gorga, is by far the star of this episode. New cast members Melissa and Kathy do their best to stir the pot, but when push literally comes to shove, Joe Gorga is hands down the champion of crazy.
REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NEW JERSEY BLOGS
- May 16, 2011 Ask Caroline Ask Caroline: Count Your Blessings Caroline tackles questions on how parenting, relationships, and self esteem.Read Blog
- May 16, 2011 Melissa Gorga No Fakers Melissa explains her relationship with Teresa.Read Blog
- May 16, 2011 Jacqueline Laurita Make It Work Jacqueline opens up about her ongoing struggle with Ashley.Read Blog
- May 16, 2011 Caroline Manzo Did It Snow in Hell? Caroline shares why she was so emotional about Chris and Albie's departure.Read Blog
- May 16, 2011 Kathy Wakile Real, Raw, and Completely Unexpected Kathy talks about seeing herself on TV for the first time and the christening fiasco.Read Blog